Make a Payment
We Only Accept The Following Payment Methods
- cryptocurrency ( Bitcoins,Ethereum, litecoins, Automatic on the website after the checkout Page via coinpayment)
Cash App (After Placing Order, Must contact us for Payment account details to make payment and confirm)
eGift Cards (After Placing Order, Must make Payment immediately after and confirm)
HOW TO CONFIRM PAYMENTS
These are the mode of payments generally accepted to place order from us, and how to confirm any payment modes you choose.
A) Bitcoins (Recommended)
- Bitcoin transactions are the fastest on all confirmations, taking only 30 Seconds to ACTIVATE your order and you do not need to contact us to show proof of payment. The process is automated.
- Once you place your order with bitcoins payment, at the checkout page, you have 30 minutes to send the exact amount of bitcoins to the wallet address you get from after the checkout page. copy and paste our wallet or scan the code to send bitcoins. Which ever wallet you are using, get it ready to make payment.
- Bitcoins sent to the wallet address which is displayed, will automatically put your order to ACTIVE.
Here is some tips to buy Bitcoin
Buying bitcoin (BTC) with a credit or debit card used to be REALLY hard.
Below, we’ve listed 5 proven exchanges for buying bitcoins with your credit card.
Before we start:
You’ll need a Bitcoin wallet before you buy since some exchanges require one.
Credit/Debit Card Bitcoin Exchanges.
Coinbase is the world’s largest Bitcoin broker.
At Coinbase you can buy up to $150 or €150 of bitcoin per week instantly with a debit card (not credit card) in:
- the United States
- United Kingdom
Coinbase charges a flat 3.99% fee on all purchases via debit card, which is among the lowest for European and US customers.
A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy bitcoins with debit card on Coinbase:
- Create account. Open your account on Coinbase.
- Connect debit card. Add your debit card to your Coinbase profile
- Verify ID. Verify your ID with Coinbase.
- Buy bitcoins!
Buy Bitcoin in Less than 5 Minutes
Coinbase Buying Tutorial (Credit Card/Debit Card)
Coinbase lets you buy bitcoins instantly with a credit card or debit card. Here are step-by-step instructions to help make the buying process easier for you.
1. Create an Account on Coinbase
Once you create an account, confirm your personal details and login. You may be asked to upload a scan of ID. Once you’ve logged in, continue to the next step.
2. Navigate to account settings
Navigate to the top right corner and click on your name. There should be a drop-down menu where you can click “Settings”. Then click “Payment Methods” on the menu at the top and you should see something that looks like this:
3. Click “Credit/Debit Card”
4. Enter your Credit/Debit Card Information
Note that Coinbase only accepts Visa and Mastercard credit/debit cards at this time.
You should see a confirmation like the one below. If so, your credit/debit card has been successfully added!
6. Buy Bitcoins!
Go to the buy page and you should see a widget that looks like the image below:
Enter the amount you want to buy, and click “Buy Bitcoin Instantly”. Your coins will then be delivered to your Coinbase wallet!
HOW TO CONFIRM THIS PAYMENT : We Confirm bitcoins payment within 30 Seconds after sending Coins to our wallet because the process is automated.